- 28″ Round table with molded white steel reinforced top
- 42″ high bar height
- Heavy duty 18 Gauge plated steel center column and 5 arm base
- Adjustable leg levelers
- 300 denier black rip-stop nylon carry bag with HD zipper ,shoulder strap, carry handles
- Table Knocks down and legs store under top
- Decals are produced separate from the tables and are to be applied in the field by purchaser. Instructions provided.
- IF there are multiple decal images, price applies to the total number of decals ordered – all must be ordered/produced at the same time
- Example: there are three different decal images ordered, 20 of each image. Price applied would be for 60 decals
- Camera ready artwork must be supplied. We can provide template. If unable to provide camera ready artwork, Table to go can provide art/graphic services at $50 per hour. Unless authorized, estimated artwork charges must be paid in advance.
- Laminate is a clear laminated substrate applied/adhered over the top of the decal material – provides scuff and damage resistance
- Recommended for tables that will be used on a regular basis.
The difference between Regular and HD (Heavy Duty) Laminate:
There are 2 options when choosing a decal laminate, regular and Heavy Duty (HD). The regular laminate will protect the decal image from fading and is ideal for occasional use.
The HD Laminate provides full protection when the table is exposed to “full-sun” on a regular basis, such as pool-side use.